It is the exact opposite to that, actually. Waterloo’s optometry school is very much a big family, at least from my experience. My friends do not hesitate to send me their lecture notes if I miss a class, and upper years are willing to give you hints, study guides, and old notes. I have never met a nicer group of people who want each other to do well. We want to represent the profession in a positive way. It is an excellent learning environment. All my classmates are amazing and helpful.
I assume you’re talking about the original Swag Once-ler well every once in a while he’ll show up and answer some asks and it’s always a nice surprise when he does but we gotta remember his mod is a very busy person, so like, just don’t expect anything. If u miss him that much you can always go back and read his old asks; at least that’s what I do.
Quick tiny doodle of Som’s most recent attempt at a threesome. For those who are curious, the context of this convo was nipple-licking.
my dash right now
my blog header for december
My sister and I agreed to go watch Frozen together when it comes out. <333
OK WE WATCHED IT i went in with high expectations and was not disappointed *v*
Okay, here’s a belated Gent12 drabble for Miru : ‘)
Rated G for Gent and domestic fluff; Gent and 12 have a delightful conversation about flirting over tea
mmmmnope i dont even have time for commissions right now, sorry! ono
;_____; nnnnnn im gonna cry
Messy sketchy Miru
ghhfj icatttt ;~; <3
1) Today at external clinic all 4 of our morning patients cancelled and then in the afternoon I saw 1 patient and he had absolutely no problems with his vision or general health so it was a very relaxing day.
2) I got a new pair of glasses and they’re finally ready to be picked up i’m so excited.
3) Next week I have 3 practical exams and 1 important quiz i wanna cry
4) I had a big lunch today: rice, bean noodles, a boiled egg, and two slices of pizza. Which is good cuz I barely had an appetite during breakfast cuz i was nervous about clinic.
5) I used this ask as an excuse to shamelessly blab about my day.